Chauvet onAir IP Panel 2
£100.00 ex VAT per day
Free collection available.
The Chauvet onAir IP Panel 2 is the ideal LED panel soft lighting solution for all your display, exhibition and filming needs. Being IP65 rated it is perfect for use in rough environments both indoor and outdoor. Featuring great light quality, 16bit dimming curve, +/- green adjustment, emulated red shift and customizable effects the onAir Panel 2 is versatile enough to meet the needs of any situation. With a variety of control methods; from 5pin DMX to Art-Net and sACN to wireless DMX via CRMX protocol and standalone mode the LED panel is able to adapt to a multiple of use case scenarios. Although their primary use case is for uniform white light at a selectable colour temperature the onAir panels have 4 segment RGBW control to create eye-candy effects.
- RGBW LED soft light
- Built-in CRMX receiver
- DMX Channels: various between 1 and 32 (see manual for further details)
- Colour Temperature: 2800 to 8000 K
- Standalone mode options: CCT Control, HSV Control, Presets and RGBW mixer
- Master/Slave mode available
- Beam Angle: 100o
- IP65, suitable for outdoor use
- Supplied with both TV Spigot and Quick Trigger Clamp.
- Power Input: TrueCon
- Data Connectivity: 5pin or EtherCon
- Power Usage: 370W
- Unit Weight: 20kg
- Dimensions: 849mm(w) x 139mm(d) x 553mm(h)